Anemone shrunk up

lilbitreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2017
Messages
420
Reaction score
251
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I have recently started two part dosing and keeping up with my zeovit. About a week into this now. Just saw my anemone in he middle of the day it was shrunk up super tiny any thoughts about this? Nitrate 15 all 8.85 ph 7.94 phosphates .3
 
which anemone is that? some do so sometimes to expell water or whatever reason... I'd watch it over 1-2 days before doing anything.
 
Found the problem I guess my bta really likes light. I have an old bar light that was casting a shadow over the bta. Within 10 minutes of removing g said shadow he opened right up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new