Anemone/soft coral identification

Vox

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I need help identifying an anemone??Soft coral maybe that i purposely introduced to my tank on a coral frag disc. Please for the love of god do not tell me it’s aiptasia you are wrong I keep two tanks of aiptasia as pets I love them to death and I know what they look like. Thank you :)
Also any advice on getting my stubborn butt green palythoa to open would be appreciated

IMG_7645.jpeg IMG_7644.jpeg IMG_7651.jpeg
 
I think its a glass anemone. I've only seen pictures and this looks similar.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new