Anemone Splitting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefverse_
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefverse_

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2024
Messages
70
Reaction score
25
Location
DeLand, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is my anemone splitting or should I be worried?

20251008_202648_26853115-C29D-4629-941B-617302392913.png
 
Could also just be stuck between a rock and a hard place. Literally.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if it splits.
 
Keep us posted on the status of your anemone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new