Anemone Stringy And "White Lips"

Yea this tank is not a year and a half old. It's obvious. Take that nemmie back, it's going to die in there.
I set it up in February 2019, but didn’t get fish in until March 2019. I had dry rock, and only two clownfish. I just bought the nem, tiger pistol shrimp, and yasha goby. I think due to the lack of nitrate/nutrients in the water the tank struggled to mature. I came from the freshwater hobby and I was under the impression that 0 nitrates/nutrients was a good thing. Turns out it is not….I’m hoping everything will turn out ok…I’m doing everything I can.
 
Even if that were the case, you'd have a major dinos issue.

If it is that old, not sure how it's that clean.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new