Anemone Tentacles Shriveling

bubby.lyle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2024
Messages
15
Reaction score
33
Location
New Orleans
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello hobbyists. My anemone is starting to shrivel and I want to know if this is something to be concerned about. I have another newer one that is doing well. Both are being hosted by a maroon clown. I feed them directly 3 times a week and the maroon also feeds them.

image.jpg
 
Hello hobbyists. My anemone is starting to shrivel and I want to know if this is something to be concerned about. I have another newer one that is doing well. Both are being hosted by a maroon clown. I feed them directly 3 times a week and the maroon also feeds them.

image.jpg
Often this happens when:
Tank is too new (less than 4 months old)
Light is too bright in intensity
Too much flow
Elevated Phosphate level
Starvation (feed mysis shrimp)
 
Often this happens when:
Tank is too new (less than 4 months old)
Light is too bright in intensity
Too much flow
Elevated Phosphate level
Starvation (feed mysis shrimp)
Ah. I’ll dim the light and try feeding more. I’ll check my levels. Both of them choose to be on the side of the tank with the fan. They do not like the other side of the tank for whatever reason
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new