Anemone thinks it's a turtle?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan47

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
659
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my anemone has been doing great and more than quadrupled in size in the 2-3 months I've had it. Past 3 weeks it has been hosted by two divinci clowns.

Once every few weeks he will look deflated and I've read this is normal behavior. After eating he gets as close to bubbled as he gets. He mainly looks like bob marleys head and is not one for bubbling. Tonight he is hiding in his foot like a turtle. Just want to make sure something isn't wrong. I really love this guy and can't wait for him to split. My clowns really love him. The female clown attacks my hand whenever it's in the tank. Me and the clowns were buddy buddy until I was replaced by the anemone!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415587619.819314.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415587632.120099.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415587657.707272.jpg
 
I've had mine for about 11 months and every now and then it will do that, it doesn't last long so I never worried about it. I'd like to hear an expert opinion as well.
 
You were right! He came out! Probably sick of the clowns all up In his business lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new