Anemone vs sea hare

  • Thread starter Thread starter OA3B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OA3B

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2018
Messages
125
Reaction score
137
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello gang, quick check-in and out.

I want to see if any one else had this happen to them. Two days ago I purchased a see hare (blubert) for the sake of eating some gha I have been battling. What I didn’t know but should have is that blubert demise would come today via lta. I came home today looking for blubert and he was under my lta slimy. My heart was broken because I like blubert in this short period of seeing slowing moving around the tank. I didn’t think to take a picture of the horror. I just wanted to get him out before any damage could be done to the tank.
Has any one else had this happen to their sea hare
 
Nope first ive heard of it. Most critters know to stay away from nems.
 
Our sea hares avoid the rock flower nem but I’ve heard regular nems are far more destructive to them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new