Innovative Ideas for RED SEA MAX C-130

CrazyCoolFishGuy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2023
Messages
41
Reaction score
11
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone, happy Tuesday!

Back in 2015 I had purchased a RED SEA MAX C-130 from my LFS and had it running for about 4 years until I upgraded and transferred everything to the Waterbox 110.4 that has now become my main tank! Long story short, the Red Sea has been in storage for about 7 years now and I am looking to bring it back to life as a Clownfish and Anemone tank for my living room. It looks great still and is running like a champ, but I wanted to reach out and see if you have any ideas on upgrades I could make? I'm looking to get rid of that enclosed lid, do dangling lights, add a small sump in the bottom, chiller, and some other stuff, but please let me know if you have any advice, cool DIY or anything like that. Thanks, huge smiles!
 
What kind of lid are you wanting to do? You could reach out to Clearview Lids for a lid replacement!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new