anemone wont foot

I'm not sure... I think about the same... Better than worse! I'm feeding it 3 times a day small meals.
 

Attachments

  • 1382051213478.jpg
    1382051213478.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 188
Good news!! (I think/hope... Knocking on wood) she moved a little and is mor out in the light. More full too. Color little bland from bleaching but I know now that she is out the color will come back!
1382192513724.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new