Anemone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bobby7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bobby7

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Location
Johnston
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two anemones in my tank. One is a long tentacle with purple tips. The other is a bubble tip. It’s a strange color and I’m just curious if there’s a name for the variant. Here’s some pics of both.

BC1CC612-D650-4358-9FC6-AC742E69BCAE.jpeg 612052F4-0C10-446A-BA37-863BE222775D.jpeg B21457B5-642C-41C3-838B-3F24F16499B9.jpeg
 
Rose and watermelon or splatter.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new