Anemones

reefhobby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if this is the right place for this but... This is my anemone tank
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1443818678.019960.jpg

I have a green bta and a rainbow bta in there right now. I was wondering what all kinds of anemones I could out in there. Should I just stick to btas?

Trex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size tank is that?
What lights?

Personally, I am not a fan of mixing anemone species in the same tank --- never had any long term luck with it.

FYI -- I would move that hater to the sump, wouldn't want an anemone to attach to it, could damage the foot.

OP
OP
reefhobby

reefhobby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size tank is that?
What lights?

Personally, I am not a fan of mixing anemone species in the same tank --- never had any long term luck with it.

FYI -- I would move that hater to the sump, wouldn't want an anemone to attach to it, could damage the foot.

It's a current orbit marine light and a 37 gallon tank and I will defiantly move that. To the sump

James7733

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two large Haitian nems and a large sebae. I made the rock work in such a way that they can not trespass on each others territory and get in to a stinging war. The trick was adjusting the pulsating wave makers to a point that all three nems were happy.

johne3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size tank is that?
What lights?

Agreed on the heater comment. My green BTA committed accidental suicide that way

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 6 8.6%
Back