• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anemone's!

  • Thread starter Thread starter macawmagic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

macawmagic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
3
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got some babies to sell. I've got 2 diff types.

Green bubble tips aka "Space Alien" babies. $80 These are about 2" in diameter. I only have a couple of these so it will be first come, first serve basis.
Acans044.jpg

Acans041.jpg



I also have a couple RBTA's These are what everyone is calling rainbows or quadricolor. I don't have a pic now, but will get one if people are interested. $100 a piece.
Here's a horrible cell phone pic.
ahhh it's lost in the internet...gunna try and find it later.

Soonest I would be able to ship would be on wednesday. I will ship however you would like, but will only be guaranteeing ups/fedex overnight. Will look up exact shipping charges if you send me your zip code.
 
Here's the best picture I can get of them... It's with my cell phone and under LED's. I'm having a hard time trying to capture the "rainbow"
IMAG0132.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new