Anenome hosting clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shawnman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shawnman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2023
Messages
194
Reaction score
84
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes!! It finally happened. It took a year and 4 nems in my tank but my clownfish finally took notice of my anenome! This has been a goal of mine since I was 20. I am now 57.
 
Congrats! it seems like clowns would prefer the gyre than a nice comfy nem all of the time! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
A bucket list item! Congrats! That is very, very cool. Fonzie cool. And it DOES NOT get cooler than that.
 
A bucket list item! Congrats! That is very, very cool. Fonzie cool. And it DOES NOT get cooler than that.
Absolutely. That is as cool as it gets. I couldn't believe it as it happened in slow motion right in front of me!
I was like "hey hon, OMG I think the clown is going for the nem" then he just settled right in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new