Anenome ID

johnnyboy505

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1547.JPG
IMG_1552.JPG


Anyone know what type of Anenome this is? This is my first Anenome and I received some advice from my LFS but I'd like to research it more. He referred to it as a Rainbow Anenome but that seems to be a broad description. It seems to be an RBTA of some sort?

Thank you!
 
I have seen names like inferno and sunburst, but hard to tell from the pic if it would be one of these.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new