angel owners...do you feed AngeLixir?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devaji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Devaji

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
7,865
Reaction score
6,793
Location
Jackson Hole, WY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 dwarfs and a small emp. in my FOWLR I feed a mix of TDO pellets mysis and a sea food blend.

want to make sure they get all they need. anyone have experience with AngeLixir?
 
also is there any flake food that you might recommend?
I dont feed flake foods at all. I feed pellets only a few times a week. I feed frozen foods with sponge (angel formulas) and add the angel lixir to the frozen foods. Seems to help their colors
 
I dont feed flake foods at all. I feed pellets only a few times a week. I feed frozen foods with sponge (angel formulas) and add the angel lixir to the frozen foods. Seems to help their colors
yeah i am not a fan of flake either 95% frozen but I am missing the sponges.
that is why i was wondering about the elixir? any good or snake oil?
 
yeah i am not a fan of flake either 95% frozen but I am missing the sponges.
that is why i was wondering about the elixir? any good or snake oil?
Seems to be good for my angels. My regal loved it when I had her
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new