Angelfish breeding

Drogon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone could give me a little advice I have angelfish fry in their own tank I have raised them myself and they have been swimmers for 8 days however I have noticed that a lot of them are just swimming around the bottom of the tank one or two of them do venture up to the top but the rest just mooch around the bottom. Is this normal? Is there something wrong? Any advice greatly appreciated
TIA

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone could give me a little advice I have angelfish fry in their own tank I have raised them myself and they have been swimmers for 8 days however I have noticed that a lot of them are just swimming around the bottom of the tank one or two of them do venture up to the top but the rest just mooch around the bottom. Is this normal? Is there something wrong? Any advice greatly appreciated
TIA
Hi! Are you taking about fresh or salt water angelfish?

Upvote 0

sde1500

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure you are aware, though many have experience in both, this is strictly a saltwater forum.

Upvote 0

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hopefully this helps! And even though this is a reef forum, we do occasionally get people who also need freshwater help and we’re always happy to do what we can!

Upvote 0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back