Angelfish breeding

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drogon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Drogon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Messages
23
Reaction score
40
Location
Oldham
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone could give me a little advice I have angelfish fry in their own tank I have raised them myself and they have been swimmers for 8 days however I have noticed that a lot of them are just swimming around the bottom of the tank one or two of them do venture up to the top but the rest just mooch around the bottom. Is this normal? Is there something wrong? Any advice greatly appreciated
TIA
 
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone could give me a little advice I have angelfish fry in their own tank I have raised them myself and they have been swimmers for 8 days however I have noticed that a lot of them are just swimming around the bottom of the tank one or two of them do venture up to the top but the rest just mooch around the bottom. Is this normal? Is there something wrong? Any advice greatly appreciated
TIA
Hi! Are you taking about fresh or salt water angelfish?
 
Upvote 0
Not sure you are aware, though many have experience in both, this is strictly a saltwater forum.
 
Upvote 0


Hopefully this helps! And even though this is a reef forum, we do occasionally get people who also need freshwater help and we’re always happy to do what we can!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new