Angels and coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter ncfishguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ncfishguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
123
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what types of coral angels won't bother ? I know they like meaty types bit plan of getting a flame and coral beauty ! Sps gorgonians and what type of softies or leathers
 
All Angels by and large are a risk of varying degrees. Centropyge Angels as you describe often eat coral and the general question is not IF they eat coral but WHEN. That said, I've always found them to be worth the risk because I enjoy their colors and personality.

I also don't keep expensive corals for the most part
 
Cool thanks I was thinking there was just certain types they like
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new