Animal Planet

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is an awesome show on the Animal Planet chanel. Its all about coral and its one right now!
Gary

thomasdo87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, I just don't choose to have it. i watch tv for maybe an 1 hour a day at most. lol one coral these days would get me a lot of months with cable

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its not only on corals, well this episode it might be but its called blue planet: the seas of life
its not on bluray yet, i bought something called blue planet but its about the planet from space and i was like ARG, cause im a pirate and all, but im waiting for it to come out on bluray
its out on dvd already though
i saw a little bit of it and its pretty good
http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Planet-S...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1244765897&sr=8-1

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think there are many different episode like the edition Planet Earth. I might be wrong about it? This episode is called Coral Seas.

its not only on corals, well this episode it might be but its called blue planet: the seas of life
its not on bluray yet, i bought something called blue planet but its about the planet from space and i was like ARG, cause im a pirate and all, but im waiting for it to come out on bluray
http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Planet-S...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1244765897&sr=8-1

ddiver

Fragging Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen every documentary they have on corals and marine life and I can watch them over and over..it reminds me why I love diving and reefing..

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont watch TV a whole lot so when I see something about the ocean I am like a kid in a candy store, all excited!

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seen that one before. The spawning is a site to see! Especially how it is pretty predictable......

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I DID THE SAME!! haha stupid misnomer

cbau45

I like to reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have that whole blue planet series and the planet earth series as well. I have to say they have done a fantastic job with both of them. Some of the stuff that they've captured in those episodes is just amazing. The coral seas is one of my favorite ones, along with the tidal seas. Great stuff in both of those series.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 102 77.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back