Annoying things that your livestock does

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoleTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My Raccoon Butterfly gets excited before feeding time and splashes water all over the outside glass or sometimes in my face. It's annoying to have to clean the glass every day.
 
Lol sounds like a lovely fish

He is actually one of the brighteat orange ones I've seen AND by far the hardest worker in my tank for algae grazing! I'd choose him any day over one of those kole tangs! Here is a quick bad pic of him!

20130516_152947_zps2f73fc12.jpg
 
Wow beautiful fish!! However I once dated a beautiful girl and if she ate sand and dumped in the corner I believe I'd end our relationship no matter how much algae she ate
 
Blowing sand out of your wrasse sounds like a personal problem to me.
 
My Six-line wrasse keeps challenging me every time I walk by the tank, which stinks because he kicks up a lot of sand and I constantly have to see the tank in a semi-blizzard haze. The weird thing? He is so nice to new fish? Go figure!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new