Another A+ buy from planetzoa!!!

icemountain

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
641
Reaction score
132
Location
Illinois
This is my what....5th? 6th? 7th? time ordering from Travis again and every single one of my orders have been A+++. I got an amazing freebie this time and everything else came in looking great! The packaging was great too especially for the cold area I am in (IL). Thanks again Travis for another great transaction! :)
 
I really gotta look at the Vendor feedback forum more often...

Fahad- you're the best! You'll have to show me the best Chicago-land reef stores once Im in IL.
 
I really gotta look at the Vendor feedback forum more often...

Fahad- you're the best! You'll have to show me the best Chicago-land reef stores once Im in IL.

Yes you do. lol

I will be glad to show you the LFS in the area. I will probably spend more time at your place then the LFS in the area anyways once you get here though. :)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new