Another Acro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
1,647
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got an ID on my blue tip Formosa (thanks Tohoe61 & evolved), now I got another one I would like to know what it is. The guy I got it from was not familiar with it either. Its kinda hard to get a good photo of, but has some major polyp extension going on. Here is a photo of it when I got it, and now.

VaU4qHJ.jpg


hCG8jAh.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new