another Dr. Reef review

  • Thread starter Thread starter TimSt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TimSt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2022
Messages
92
Reaction score
99
Location
Rhode Island
I received my third Dr. Reef order a few days ago: a Royal Gramma, a Midas Blenny, and a Springeri damsel. Like my previous two orders, fish arrived well-packaged and have settled into my tank nicely. All fish are out and about, eating well and looking great.

At Dr. Reef's suggestion, had my order shipped to a UPS hub this time, so the fish wouldn't spend hours and hours in an unheated truck. This worked out well, and what I'll probably do for future orders--I'd rather pick the fish up at 9 a.m. than wait until normal delivery time of about 6 p.m.

Taking advantage of the current sale, I placed my fourth order: a Mandarin and a Katherine's wrasse. Asked for a March 2023 delivery to wait out the winter weather.

Needless to say, I'm very impressed with this vendor and have really enjoyed doing business with Dr. Reef!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new