ANOTHER GREAT CANDID TESTIMONIAL OF THE DELTEC 1455

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I mean it guys. 1455 is such a sweet machine of a skimmer and the word is finally starting to travel again! Deltec is very much back in the game in the US.

I love it when I get vids like this back from customers to show off. It's hard for me to really express how well these skimmers work without coming off as bit fanatical. These vids really capture the users sentiments authentically, rather than having to listen to me howl and rave!

Thanks for this one Eric!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Love mine! I just need to get those parts for my 1350 :)

Working on the parts for you as we speak, but I do know your 1455 is a serious sledge factory as evidenced in the vid you sent me!:) I love it too!

Here's cubed's SC1455!

FMF0331

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my SC 1455 about a month or so . . Just like Adam said, this thing ( skimmer ) will pick up gunk the other skimmers are missing.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got my SC 1455 about a month or so . . Just like Adam said, this thing ( skimmer ) will pick up gunk the other skimmers are missing.

So true man! Thanks a ton for chiming in. Feel free to post any nog shots or vids here as well:)

Like I said the word is finally getting out, but people love their skimmers. There is an amazing loyalty that follows skimmers, whatever the brand may be. It's a really tricky and delicate thing to explain to someone that the skimmer they have and love, and believe is the greatest thing in the world, simply isn't doing what a Deltec would for their system. But the momentum is building regardless.:)

Thanks again for the post!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back