• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Another Great Frag Swap In Mi

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I went to a swap in MI, near Kalamazoo. Nice people there another guy I have seen here Vangho, had some absolutly amazing stuff. He said he had been redoing his tank and the stuff he had was so sweet!!

I also meet a few retail vendor i didn't even know where around, a amzing store in a small town in MI called Mothers Reef. Don't know if they have an online store or anytihng but if anyone get by there they are great take the time to go visit. The Family owened biz is well laid out and very well maintined from whta I could see when there!

All in all I love swaps! It is a break from the norm for me get to chat with folks with like minds!

OH VIP pets out of Grand rapids, Had a great guy here as a rep, jason Fick I belive it was I hope he wil visit this site, very nice guy. Seemed very knowledgable.

Thanks ALL,
BBZD

Last edited:

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup great time.....I wish I could have stayed longer, or had some more cash..LOL

How did those frags make it back home?

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are opening up now......I also gave you feedback for the trade bro.....These things are even better then the pics I have seen....

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 82 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.9%
Back