Another great purchase @Cultivated Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sea_forest
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sea_forest

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2018
Messages
561
Reaction score
920
Location
Vacaville
What state or country do you live in
California
Another great transaction with Cultivated Reef. I have ordered from them in the past and I am always happy how they deal with their customers. Aside from the competitive prices their corals a healthy. Holly is always on top and doing a great customer service. With my recent order, one of the item is out of stock after I placed the order and Holly contacted me as soon as possible. We have agreed to swap the coral (and mind you the coral replacement is priced higher than the one I am buying). If I need more corals and they have it, definitely will be doing business with them again.
 
I have purchased from them before and agree, solid company and nice corals.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new