Another ICP - Low on a few metals

  • Thread starter Thread starter McPikie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

McPikie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2014
Messages
235
Reaction score
268
Location
Manchester, UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems I am low on Iodine, Molybdenum, Stontium and Boron, all of which are in the FM Balling Lite bottle 1.

2018-12-14_09-39-18 by Phil Cookson, on Flickr

2018-12-14_01-19-18 by Phil Cookson, on Flickr

Trace 1 is what usually goes in the calcium mix, with 2 & 3 in Kh, but seeing as my tank doesn't chew through Ca mix as fast as the Kh, this doesn't get dosed as much, so I am thinking 0f adding that supplement to the Kh mix instead.

Can anyone advise if this is a no go? Will it react badly with the Kh mix in the same dosing container?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new