Another ID needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter dryad001
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dryad001

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
80
Reaction score
19
Location
MKE, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this from WWC when I went down there and went a little nuts.

Best place I can have it for now until my bigger system is built (in process)

20131223_154701_zps5590e5d9.jpg
 
It's an Acropora, but no telling on what species by the size of it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new