1CBE8C88-3E25-4877-865C-4878416B23CB.jpeg

BossChief

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Come get this one...might be my last big pack for awhile.
Trust me, I tried to clear my schedule to make the drive. A good friend of mine is from Norfolk and said he would come with me. The difficulty is I have 2 employees on my staff out for covid and I’d need to leave my store closed to make the drive and it’s not an option currently. I live in Garner iowa, so it’s quite the long trip. I even made a 2300 bonus last month that I’d love to hand you for them.

OP
BobbyCline

BobbyCline

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Trust me, I tried to clear my schedule to make the drive. A good friend of mine is from Norfolk and said he would come with me. The difficulty is I have 2 employees on my staff out for covid and I’d need to leave my store closed to make the drive and it’s not an option currently. I live in Garner iowa, so it’s quite the long trip. I even made a 2300 bonus last month that I’d love to hand you for them.
That’s a haul…the last buyer came from near Philadelphia which is about 8 hours from me.

Was considering making the drive to Reefapalooza this weekend, which is also about 8 hours.

We all might be a bit crazy.

BossChief

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
That’s a haul…the last buyer came from near Philadelphia which is about 8 hours from me.

Was considering making the drive to Reefapalooza this weekend, which is also about 8 hours.

We all might be a bit crazy.
We have things we enjoy, are passionate about and make sacrifices for. I love what you do on here, Bobby. This deal is well worth the drive.

Coral Frenzy