Another new guy...

  • Thread starter Thread starter davidr2340
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

davidr2340

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
51
Reaction score
20
Location
Mill Creek, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
First... Great site!!!

Have a 24gal. NanoCube that's coming up on 7 months old. I'm still a newb, so I'm sure I'll have toms of questions!

Since I know how much you guys and gals love pictures...

6-5-08001.jpg


Five-TwentyEight-OhEight074-1.jpg


Five-TwentyEight-OhEight066-1.jpg


Five-TwentyEight-OhEight036-1.jpg


Six-Thirty-OhEight052.jpg


Six-Thirty-OhEight036.jpg


Five-TwentyEight-OhEight043-1.jpg


Go easy on me... I'm still pretty new to the whole photography thing as well!!! :confused:
 
Good looking tank and corals! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new