Another new guy

1671294103328.png
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
 
Hi all I'm from the uk.Thanks for letting me join.I used to keep tropical fish about 15 years ago and just recently stumbled across a nano reef tank which has got me interested in getting me back into the hobby.I've been looking at the Fluval marine spec tank which is very similar to the evo.any help and advice would be greatly appreciated

Welcome and welcome back to aquariums! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in UK:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
Hi all,just ordered the Fluval spec marine, might even be here tomorrow:cool:.I'm going to change the filter system (like everyone does) and have brought the 2 chambers kit from reef print.My question is...what media are people using? I've already got in my Amazon basket ,Biofilter gems,chempure blue and 12-15 mm wool/floss.
 
Hi and welcome to R2R! Here you’ll find people who are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We’re glad you joined! Hopefully you’ll start a build thread so we can see your reef as it progresses.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new