Anthias lovers show them off

robert serafino

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Messages
330
Reaction score
292
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220210_073631.jpg
20220129_132420.jpg
20220126_162456.jpg
 
Hard to beat the pinks, purples, yellow and oranges!!
 
These guys are finishing up QT before coming back my way!

Pseudanthias ventralis - 3 Females & 1 Male :)
 
Here are mine
AEECD8EA-C14F-4026-93A0-B979EE22F9DE.jpeg
05F07332-EB93-4898-946E-830AE744E541.jpeg
6A85F01D-E2D7-4250-937D-F19D4AC32781.jpeg
How many total do you have? And how big is your tank? I have a 180 gallon with one male one female. Wanted to add more females but not sure if it’s a good idea? Any thoughts thanks!
 
How many total do you have? And how big is your tank? I have a 180 gallon with one male one female. Wanted to add more females but not sure if it’s a good idea? Any thoughts thanks!
I started with 9 (1 male, 8 females) but one female turned male as well. I was trying to re-home the original male, but the new male killed him. At the same time I lost one female so now I have 7. I have a 180-gallon.
 
I started with 9 (1 male, 8 females) but one female turned male as well. I was trying to re-home the original male, but the new male killed him. At the same time I lost one female so now I have 7. I have a 180-gallon.
Thank you! Great looking tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new