Anti-aiphtasias

  • Thread starter Thread starter anon9896
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am glad that you are not my dentist:)!
Right now i'm a student pilot, I try to stay as far from people as possible
 
Nice =) thanks for the advice,
I'm not here for he money or for the fame either. I am simply seriously tired to deal with pest anenones , bubble algaes and every other unwanted algaes for that matter.
The reason I will make it a DIY is becose if any reseller/reverse engineers wants to build it comercially, I just want them to be unable to sell them at a very high price. The ease to build them will keep them from.
I am not the first to think about this concept, probably everyone did before, all I did is find a simple way to make it work great (it will still need a lot of improvement tho)
As for patents, I own some and it is too much cash/trouble and I don't have that kind of time/money right now.
Anyway, All I want is to give r2rs community a present for christmas.
Cheers.
this reply really was for

NeonRabbit221B :P​

 
There could be more succion tho.
 
Rotary tool with some type of pipe connection and siphon hose?
I will do a complete post with explanations in the DIY section,later this week ill keep you in touch =)
 
oh and By the way, it works well on removing algaes, tried it :P
 
Do you do this during a water change? Or do you just replace the water removed after?
I did not think of any filtration, and I will not be the guy that tries any. The goal was to get rid of aiphtasias and bubble algaes safely. I do a water change at the same time, that way, I know for sure that it will NOT spread back !!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new