Anti sync. Mobius.

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEFRIED!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

REEFRIED!

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2022
Messages
623
Reaction score
553
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I am just setting up a tank with two mp40’s. Mobius seems to be conn wrong and working fine. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

I have two questions. One, how do I tell if the pumps are in sync or anti sync? Two, can you switch them between sync and anti sync in mobius?
 
you can also see the speed GPH difference if you set the Widgets in Mobius.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new