Antsreef

Test frags doing good.
Picture taken at reefspec blue only w/orange filter

887B4691-2148-46FA-A397-A60CCBF63F8F.jpeg FF65A878-B563-4D46-A445-ACF3B7271C25.jpeg
 
Your Nano looks great! I also have a Max Nano and love it for its minimal footprint while allowing you to keep any coral that strikes your fancy. I think Red Sea knocked this one out of the park. The Max Nano with the Reef Led 50 is a awesome combination! Enjoy the journey
 
Your Nano looks great! I also have a Max Nano and love it for its minimal footprint while allowing you to keep any coral that strikes your fancy. I think Red Sea knocked this one out of the park. The Max Nano with the Reef Led 50 is a awesome combination! Enjoy the journey
Thank you! Totally agree on the minimal approach. Will be looking forward to seeing your tank!
 
There is nothing wrong with that. Take it slow,once the Monti starts to encrust,it may be a good time to think about more additions.

You going to add a bunch more Monti's ?
 
There is nothing wrong with that. Take it slow,once the Monti starts to encrust,it may be a good time to think about more additions.

You going to add a bunch more Monti's ?
Not sure yet. I’ve kept Monti caps in the past. The rainbow Monti is a first for me. The bottom of the scape is most likely going to become a zoa garden since that’s my wife’s favorite coral. :rolleyes: The top of the scape is mine. :cool: I’d like to have a couple old classic acros up there later down the road.
 
A couple ? I only see one frag with 2-3 polyps lol.
Couple polyps of white zombies (pictured)
Couple polyps of rainbow infusions
Couple polyps of vampire in drag
“Pretty tough to get decent shots of the others” :(
Will try my best though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new