Any Archers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The only mod done to it is a tab wrapped around the d loop. The tab is what he bites down on to draw the bow.
 
So whats a good brand for compound bows?
 
I have just started and am planning on hunting next year. So far all I can say is shoot a lot of different bows and find one that feels good. I ended up with a Elite Pure that I love. Not easy finding a draw length of 31 in a hunting bow. I visited several bow shops in my area and did alot of research and had it set up bu them. Way better service than Pro Bass or Cabellas. I still shoot other brands but the Elite line is the one that feels best to me. Looking at a Elite energy 35 as a 2nd bow. The rest is just shooting a lot, different ranges and positions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new