Any aviation nerds/lovers among us?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cwentz758
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You should have messed with him and told him his destination was "Mamby-Pamby Land."


Honestly, I was so star struck that I could hardly speak, but I told him about my father & grandfather who would have been absolutely honored to meet him.
 
Cant believe the thought of ending the warthogs even entered the minds of the Air force "brass."

If I was a pilot, that would be MY choice. Ive seen pics of those things with -serious- holes punched in it and still be able to land safely. Titanium lined cockpit and interchangeable wings, a Gatling gun that can, literally, slow the plane down when its fired and can carry enough armament to take out a small armored detachment.
Whats not to like?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new