any Bitcoin reefers out there?

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wondering if any fellow R2R family is also into cryptos especially bitcoin? any hodlers out there?

crypots + reefing =
Happy Robert Redford GIF

Baldguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got btc and eth. These last few months have been fun. Hard to sell with it going straight up. Btc 55k today! Articles about future price are crazy. Hope they are true tho.

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of crypto. Not too much actual Bitcoin but a few coins of ethereum and a bunch of altcoins
nice I just bought my 1st eth. the other day!
I also have P.dot cardano, chainlink its my 1st time venturing out in to altcoins
I've got btc and eth. These last few months have been fun. Hard to sell with it going straight up. Btc 55k today! Articles about future price are crazy. Hope they are true tho.
nice! never sale your BTC I have been holding scene 2017
I really think were just getting started and we are going to see some fun things we can do with our bitcoins to take some profit without selling.
oh you now can invest through your 401K or IRA just FYI

think of all the tanks we could have if we got bitcoin rich...LOL

Baldguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I never wanted to get into it, I only invest in stocks but my colleague told me to get some with him when they were $5.05 I think, so we got 100 BTC each, and got ethereum was it was $2 haha
So just the Bitcoin is worth over 5 million now. Wow!

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just the Bitcoin is worth over 5 million now. Wow!
Yea I got a few more BTC, but bought those at $29,000. I think people should be focusing more on ethereum because it actually went up more percentage wise than Bitcoin last year

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I never wanted to get into it, I only invest in stocks but my colleague told me to get some with him when they were $5.05 I think, so we got 100 BTC each, and got ethereum was it was $2 haha

holly molly! you sir are my hero! and here I am feeling all abundant with my 1 BTC...LOL

I agree ETH. does had alot of potential up side. I just got one a week ago. with only 1 I doubt i will get rich but will make some ROI for sure.

man you should be thanking for friend. might want to look into another sate to live when/if you decide to cash out I hear cal. tax is brutal.
if you can handle the snow wyoming does not have income tax FYI :)

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But now the government is involved and from what I have read about Bitcoin is that you will get taxed out the rear end if you sell it

Baldguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But now the government is involved and from what I have read about Bitcoin is that you will get taxed out the rear end if you sell it
It's treated the same as stock. Sell within a year and gains are taxed as regular income. Hold longer than a year and you pay lesser capital gains tax.

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
holly molly! you sir are my hero! and here I am feeling all abundant with my 1 BTC...LOL

I agree ETH. does had alot of potential up side. I just got one a week ago. with only 1 I doubt i will get rich but will make some ROI for sure.

man you should be thanking for friend. might want to look into another sate to live when/if you decide to cash out I hear cal. tax is brutal.
One Bitcoin is good considering the growth, I would of rather bought about 20 ethereum though. Either way you’re making profit, I’m more Into King term stocks due to dividends. I’ve been doing stocks for more than 10 years, but that’s only long term, just started swing trading.

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One Bitcoin is good considering the growth, I would of rather bought about 20 ethereum though. Either way you’re making profit, I’m more Into King term stocks due to dividends. I’ve been doing stocks for more than 10 years, but that’s only long term, just started swing trading.

Californian is pretty harsh. You know what’s crazy is Florida has no income tax

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back