any Bitcoin reefers out there?

615Bororeefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol true but not everyone is also dumping millions into new projects and expanding production.. if you think Tesla not making no money than so be it I can’t argue with you.. but trust me if someone’s In the market for an electric car today in the us 95percemt chance there gonna get a Tesla..

Eddiebg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btc will prob be a million one day but the market has to continue to cycle . Btc will hit a 50-70% correction before we see a 350k btc

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you should of bought a few for your self! only if we knew right?
yeah I can go to any exchange and sale my BTC in a snap.
only 900 coins are being mined per day but over 300K people are asking for them so its a 3:1 ration and its going to keep going up as more and more height dollar and big institutions with deep pockets are trading there cash for BTC.

That still does not answer the question. Has anyone taken in a few million dollars worth of Bitcoins and gotten actual cash for them? I ask because when I go on the Net and check all the sights that come up on the first Google page just offer to buy a fraction of a single coin and no more.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember buying btc for 200$,
All of us seem to remember Buying coins or being offered coins. I am still looking for that one guy who can say he sold 20 coins and got a cool one million dollars put in his bank account. ;Greedy

615Bororeefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of us seem to remember Buying coins or being offered coins. I am still looking for that one guy who can say he sold 20 coins and got a cool one million dollars put in his bank account. ;Greedy
If u think that people would be investing like this amd not be able to cash out.. cmon man if your holding Bitcoin there is no reason to sell right now as much as it’s going up.. but there’s all types of way of cashing out.. heck cash app lets you transfer amd pay.. if you know someone with Bitcoin trust me they can cash out whenever they want there lots of people that made it off of Bitcoin not a lot of it was there be more stories as time goes on there will be more successful stories.. but it’s value has been doing nothing but good things if a stock was this hot everyone amd there mom would buy..

Sarcazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

As mentioned before, I know three guys that cashed out a few years back. I cannot remember the price, but under 50K each. I never asked about taxes, how, etc though.

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That still does not answer the question. Has anyone taken in a few million dollars worth of Bitcoins and gotten actual cash for them? I ask because when I go on the Net and check all the sights that come up on the first Google page just offer to buy a fraction of a single coin and no more.
It's pretty simple. Transfer bitcoin to coinbase pro. Sell it on the open exchange for USD then transfer to your bank account. There are other exchanges as well such as Binance.US

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's pretty simple. Transfer bitcoin to coinbase pro. Sell it on the open exchange for USD then transfer to your bank account. There are other exchanges as well such as Binance.U

like others had said its pretty easy to cash out. with the price getting so high not every one has 56K so you sale small parts adding up to one BTC or 10 or 100 or what ever you are trying to sale.

there are also places like local bitcoin and others where you can post it up for sale.
IMHO BTC is pretty liquid.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

• I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

• Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back