any Bitcoin reefers out there?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devaji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I agree that BTC is a better bet than the all mighty dollar. but lets keep politics out of this thread so it does not get closed :)

I haven't much else to say, but the topic is all politics. :) It's like trying to separate stink from poop... u can't. Have fun, my friend.
 
Price targets aside Decentralization is and will be the future . Decentralized banks , decentralized social media , decentralized voting etc etc
totally agree the price of BTC IS a side note in my mind what the block chain brings to the table is the real winner. we all win.
 
I’ve been waiting for this supposedly bubble to pop on btc but the longer you wait seems like the more it goes up.. if it does pop how far down do you think it will go down from 56 thousand a btc
 
It’s a cycle and it’s been happening since it’s creation . Last cycle was 21k to like 4k lol yes this cycle is different but new buyers are completely unfamiliar with the brutality of this market and it’s a bunch of hype . Mix in the amount of you tubers who wanna keep pumping their bags and it creates an idea that it’ll never come back down . It’s simple investment advice to not buy at an all time high & Especially alt coins
 
I am not sure why this is so hard to believe. he bought @ $5 per coin back in the day. that is like $500 we pay more than that on a skimmer what to speak of reef lights.

if he held which is the smart thing to do and what he said he did I see no problem that he has that.
Well when a member joins less then a month ago and comes in saying he has 5 million in Bitcoin it becomes hard to believe. Becomes even harder to believe he bought it at $5 a coin and was such a believer in Bitcoin he chose not to sell even to this day. Like I said, I’m calling BS. If you really think this dude has 5 mil in Bitcoin and is waiting for a used innovative marine tank to go up for sale then give your head a shake and don’t believe everything you read on the internet. Jealous? Maybe just skeptical of what I read on forums?
 
So those of you thinking the bubble Will pop.. nyc is not a stock..
Right now you have major companies investing billions, governments mining bitcoin, Cities adapting, PayPal, credit cards and so on.. it’s still very new.. for it to crash you would need all these things to pull out little by little..
2017 was regular people, now it’s billionaires.
And now the regular people mostly can’t afford or want to get into it, and major banks and institutions have no choice but to join.
 
Well when a member joins less then a month ago and comes in saying he has 5 million in Bitcoin it becomes hard to believe. Becomes even harder to believe he bought it at $5 a coin and was such a believer in Bitcoin he chose not to sell even to this day. Like I said, I’m calling BS. If you really think this dude has 5 mil in Bitcoin and is waiting for a used innovative marine tank to go up for sale then give your head a shake and don’t believe everything you read on the internet. Jealous? Maybe just skeptical of what I read on forums?
lol! And why would you tell anyone how much you have on a reef forum!
 
So those of you thinking the bubble Will pop.. nyc is not a stock..
Right now you have major companies investing billions, governments mining bitcoin, Cities adapting, PayPal, credit cards and so on.. it’s still very new.. for it to crash you would need all these things to pull out little by little..
2017 was regular people, now it’s billionaires.
And now the regular people mostly can’t afford or want to get into it, and major banks and institutions have no choice but to join.
This I agree with.. lots of big players starting to put money and Bitcoin is getting easier to spend transfer and use.. I do believe a bigger dip is coming but the gambling side of me says it will continue to grow and hit 6 digits in the next year or two.. I’m poor guy with big dreams so I know nothing..
 
This I agree with.. lots of big players starting to put money and Bitcoin is getting easier to spend transfer and use.. I do believe a bigger dip is coming but the gambling side of me says it will continue to grow and hit 6 digits in the next year or two.. I’m poor guy with big dreams so I know nothing..
I agree, I won’t put all my money in, but I did do what I’m comfortable w and I got in when it was oct/nov.. the last dip scared me a bit but I would kick myself for pulling out.. time will tell
 
There’s no way your buddy outperformed you In stocks if u hold 100 btc.
500 to return 5.5m lol there’s literally nothing else in the world that brings you that return
You known he had 15,000 shares of APPL then it split which gave him 60,000 shares so yes he has more apple than Bitcoin. I think you misread what I said
 
Well when a member joins less then a month ago and comes in saying he has 5 million in Bitcoin it becomes hard to believe. Becomes even harder to believe he bought it at $5 a coin and was such a believer in Bitcoin he chose not to sell even to this day. Like I said, I’m calling BS. If you really think this dude has 5 mil in Bitcoin and is waiting for a used innovative marine tank to go up for sale then give your head a shake and don’t believe everything you read on the internet. Jealous? Maybe just skeptical of what I read on forums?

fare point. I do hope its true as I like to see the little guys get there fare share.
IDK it might be it might not be who knows?
 
Last edited:
This I agree with.. lots of big players starting to put money and Bitcoin is getting easier to spend transfer and use.. I do believe a bigger dip is coming but the gambling side of me says it will continue to grow and hit 6 digits in the next year or two.. I’m poor guy with big dreams so I know nothing..

and this is just the bingeing, just wait until small countries go all in on Bitcoin!
I think over the next year to two we are going to see a ton of adoption of the block chain tech. heck every day there is news about it. things are really heating up eh?
I agree, I won’t put all my money in, but I did do what I’m comfortable w and I got in when it was oct/nov.. the last dip scared me a bit but I would kick myself for pulling out.. time will tell
smart! totally agree with you on this. I think ppl should invest what they comfortably can and hold it for 5+ years and see.
its like reefing in your budget ,sure I would like one of those supper mega tanks like the guy on FB who post every Friday on the BRS group.
but I reef with in my humble budget and I enjoy it. same with investing

You known he had 15,000 shares of APPL then it split which gave him 60,000 shares so yes he has more apple than Bitcoin. I think you misread what I said
man I wish I had 60,000 shares of apple! maybe I could affort a yellow and and a couple torch corals . lol all joking aside good for him!
 
and this is just the bingeing, just wait until small countries go all in on Bitcoin!
I think over the next year to two we are going to see a ton of adoption of the block chain tech. heck every day there is news about it. things are really heating up eh?

smart! totally agree with you on this. I think ppl should invest what they comfortably can and hold it for 5+ years and see.
its like reefing in your budget ,sure I would like one of those supper mega tanks like the guy on FB who post every Friday on the BRS group.
but I reef with in my humble budget and I enjoy it. same with investing


man I wish I had 60,000 shares of apple! maybe I could affort a yellow and and a couple torch corals . lol all joking aside good for him!
Yes it takes time but hit you find one or two good stocks, then you can make $10,000 in a week. I just started swing trading and it’s good consistent income compared to day trading
 
Yes it takes time but hit you find one or two good stocks, then you can make $10,000 in a week. I just started swing trading and it’s good consistent income compared to day trading
nice! I must admit I dont know to much about stocks in fact I have never owned any :/
maybe that's why I am so bullish and hopeful on BTC...lol
with my humble yealy income in the 25K range a little extra income coming in sure would help support all my expensive hobbies I have.
 
nice! I must admit I dont know to much about stocks in fact I have never owned any :/
maybe that's why I am so bullish and hopeful on BTC...lol
with my humble yealy income in the 25K range a little extra income coming in sure would help support all my expensive hobbies I have.
Just start small, whatever you can but be careful cause there’s an article saying 90% of people lose money so only invest what you can afford. I can tell you a few stocks to invest in that are all under $10 and I can guarantee you in the next month they will go up. This hobby is so expensive so it might be hard to save up haha
 
So those of you thinking the bubble Will pop.. nyc is not a stock..
Right now you have major companies investing billions, governments mining bitcoin, Cities adapting, PayPal, credit cards and so on.. it’s still very new.. for it to crash you would need all these things to pull out little by little..
2017 was regular people, now it’s billionaires.
And now the regular people mostly can’t afford or want to get into it, and major banks and institutions have no choice but to join.
Yes there’s institutional money but they’re investing like 5% of their portfolio.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new