any Bitcoin reefers out there?

Millimylilly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Voyager pays interest for all crypto you keep on their platform. There are minimum account requirements to receive the interest I think

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's my understanding that voyager allows ACH transfers, but kraken does not? If so, how do you fund a kraken account? Wire transfer only?

Pretty sure my bank charges for wire transfers, but ACH is free. Leaning towards voyager at this point, unless someone recommends something else for crypto trading.

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just tried signing up for Voyager but it wouldn't let me complete the signup process. Said due to the surge in signups, there's a wait list and they will contact me soon. what the heck?!?

Hopefully I have better luck with Kraken.

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's my understanding that voyager allows ACH transfers, but kraken does not? If so, how do you fund a kraken account? Wire transfer only?

Pretty sure my bank charges for wire transfers, but ACH is free. Leaning towards voyager at this point, unless someone recommends something else for crypto trading.
that is correct karken only does wire transfers :( my bank its $25 booo sucks when you just want to drop a little bit.

Just tried signing up for Voyager but it wouldn't let me complete the signup process. Said due to the surge in signups, there's a wait list and they will contact me soon. what the heck?!?

Hopefully I have better luck with Kraken.
yeah there a bit overwhelmed from what I hear. takes a few weeks I believe?
can try coinbase I used them in the past still have an account never use it tho.
The problem here in New York is you can’t buy off any of the available platforms.
VPN? I feel bad for new yorkers. wall street throughting around there weight ,there been like that for years now :( good for bid the small guys make a small profit.

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kraken signup was quick and easy, but like I noted earlier, no ACH transfers and my bank charges $20 per wire transfer so still looking for other options. I may try gemini next.

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kraken signup was quick and easy, but like I noted earlier, no ACH transfers and my bank charges $20 per wire transfer so still looking for other options. I may try gemini next.

yeah no ACH transfers is a real pain right ,I have spent $50 in the last 2 months just to send $$ yet another reason for block chain tech.
let us know what you find I have not used voyager or gemini.
but Kraken is supper easy to sign up there is a 72 hr hold on taking your money off the sight when 1st signing up, no big deal.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wondering if any fellow R2R family is also into cryptos especially bitcoin? any hodlers out there?

crypots + reefing =
Happy Robert Redford GIF
Words like bitcoin make me understand how my grandparents felt when they had to have us program their VCR.
goodbye cruel world vcr GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah no ACH transfers is a real pain right ,I have spent $50 in the last 2 months just to send $$ yet another reason for block chain tech.
let us know what you find I have not used voyager or gemini.
but Kraken is supper easy to sign up there is a 72 hr hold on taking your money off the sight when 1st signing up, no big deal.
Ended up signing up with Binance.
They allow ACH funding and their fees seemed better than Gemini.

I'm still on the voyager waitlist and plan on giving that a try too once approved.

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone interested you can use Coinbase to buy cryptos that and can transferred onto a wallet then sent to your kraken profile to buy alt coins. This is how I went about buying ada. I bought xlm on Coinbase and then sent it to my kraken account and then bought ada. Easy once you do it for the first time. I tested with $10 then proceeded from there.

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Outside of headlines, I have no clue what digital currency even means.

here is some documentaries on block chain and bitcoin. all alt. coins are block chain and based off the concept of bitcoin. I could write a big essay on it but these videos give you a good idea.

Back