Any car enthusiast in here?

I love my 13' Tundra my hunting truck as well as the ranch truck.

Just go this one, I drove a 4.3L, 5spd S-10 for 18 yrs, 292,000 mi. Surf fishing, camping, hunting and RC truck. Love it so far. All but stopped driving my 94 Accordo_O. Stopped making things go fast after last motorcyle incident, that's what RC cars are for. And they go fast for alot cheaper. Reef tanks also can get out of hand:D
 
Just go this one, I drove a 4.3L, 5spd S-10 for 18 yrs, 292,000 mi. Surf fishing, camping, hunting and RC truck. Love it so far. All but stopped driving my 94 Accordo_O. Stopped making things go fast after last motorcyle incident, that's what RC cars are for. And they go fast for alot cheaper. Reef tanks also can get out of hand:D

I know the feeling. I raced motocross professionally and also raced crotch rockets. I now have a daughter and a wife so the bikes are gone. Heading this sat for hunting deer. With the Tundra and the quads.
 
Bad butt cars guys. I love the NSX, and even though I'm a ford guy, that challenger isn't too bad looking :)
 
But since I'm here:

Is:
576634_10101080634556582_2022144579_n-jpg.255817

385742_10101080634561572_304682135_n-jpg.255818

581606_10101080634546602_1737531334_n-jpg.255819


Was:
1206228952_TVE9q-O.jpg

1206234162_GZ4Ta-O.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new