Any car enthusiast in here?

I am! I drive a Ford Raptor as my daily driver, we just traded my WRX STi in for my wife's commuter car, and I have a highly modified 03 Mustang Cobra at home in my garage. I've also had a CTS-V, but I traded that in when I bought the Subaru.
 
Last edited:
05 Twin Turbo GTO: built motor, build rear end, entire suspension done, custom clutch, lots of power - highway car
Infiniti Q50s - used to go out
93 Ford Bronco: 6" lift on 32's - daily driver
73 Ford F350: 460, holley off road carb, racing fuel system, built transfer case, 2 15's subs, 4 6x9's, 4 10" subs, 4 tweeters, 2 horns - mud/party truck
 
here are mine
IMG_3339_zps1d59ca39.jpg
 
I have a 99 mustang GT with a vortech v2 and a bunch of upgrades, thats my baby. Currently getting a entire repaint from my 3 yr old deciding to do art work on both sides with a rock. On pretty fresh 3 yr old paint.

Also have a 97 trans am upgraded to a full WS6 front end, with a Golen 400 rwh motor breaking in. Paint is next.

Daily driver is a 11 Titan and a 12 focus titanium.
 
lol ill have to see if I can find a pic of the engine. my uncle bought this car in 74 and pulled the engine the first time in 76 and never stopped building it. I gotta give him credit for most of it. 629hp at the rear, full tub on 29*15.5, MT street radials.
 
im more interested in that beetle lol

Haha ya, I thought that might happen. That thing gets a lot of looks. I bought it for my younger brother. He and I are in the middle of rebuilding it. It still needs a lot of work, but at least it runs decent now.
 
Wow what a gorgeous set lol what do you do for a living if you dont mind me asking? any other cars you have ? what whp is that evo putting down?

I sell drugs for living lol. Evo was 407/376 but I sold it to my frd to get a macan for winter. I also had a cooper S, wrx, slk55 and is350.
 
I sell drugs for living lol. Evo was 407/376 but I sold it to my frd to get a macan for winter. I also had a cooper S, wrx, slk55 and is350.
Yea sure dude lol either way beautiful cars. 407/376 that was one fun evo. My s2000 is currently at 460/330ish. leaving it at that for a while until i get a new daily driver lol
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new