OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feral cats are different. There is a level of trust and loyalty that, until you have one, you'd never understand.

We are still in the in-between stage with this momma cat. Before the kittens, some days she was very affectionate other days she didn't want to have much to do with us (except to feed her). It will be interesting to see how having kittens inside our house changes the dynamics of our "relationship". :p Today she was very needy all morning, and then insisted my wife pet her the entire time she was in labor this evening... otherwise she would cry.

This was Ferrel, all happy now
69F81CE6-3733-4297-8360-76E4D4F55D02_1_105_c.jpeg

This looks just like the cat we suspect is the baby daddy. :D We're coming after Ferrel for child support! :p

ylreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going into labor:

index.php

And now we have kittens!

index.php
index.php
Omg this is brilliant. Now you have a 20% higher chance of losing fish . You seem to have done a good job providing what she needed. Well done. I've always had cats back home but we have just adopted a 3 month old kitten 3 weeks ago, she likes the tank and decided to rescue my wrasse when itmade a jump for it by screaming at me .

Were about to take a second one next week.

20200304_172304.jpg

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not uncommon for the first litter to be smaller. Least makes getting the kittens homes less work :)
image.jpg 53B1814D-73ED-45E5-97D5-A86798F499DF.jpeg 076803B8-4546-43E2-B471-CBC1F8CCBC6A.jpeg
Mines from a family in North Carolina, whose had a stray have kittens in their garage. Was about 5 weeks old when i got got him. Will sit on my lap but doesnt always want to be touched while he is there lol.
Still hates the car after the 12 hour car ride from NC to my house in NJ. He’s 2 now.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today she was very needy all morning, and then insisted my wife pet her the entire time she was in labor this evening... otherwise she would cry.

The calming effect of touch. ;Joyful

some days she was very affectionate other days she didn't want to have much to do with us (except to feed her).

Our guys is like that too, some days he will come and sit and other he will hiss. I will say that he is sit more than hissing. I another week we will have him for a year.

I can never figure out why they pick the smallest object to sleep on, the guy on the right is 43" long from nose to tail. He is sleeping on a hat. The alfa male is the one on the left:rolleyes:
E78B0EF4-A15E-49A6-9FB3-2F4106A6FC94.jpeg
This looks just like the cat we suspect is the baby daddy. :D We're coming after Ferrel for child support! :p
;Hilarious ;Hilarious Sorry, cannot help you there. They both have been fixed and chipped;Jawdrop

U

User1

View Badges
The calming effect of touch. ;Joyful

Our guys is like that too, some days he will come and sit and other he will hiss. I will say that he is sit more than hissing. I another week we will have him for a year.

I can never figure out why they pick the smallest object to sleep on, the guy on the right is 43" long from nose to tail. He is sleeping on a hat. The alfa male is the one on the left:rolleyes:
E78B0EF4-A15E-49A6-9FB3-2F4106A6FC94.jpeg

;Hilarious ;Hilarious Sorry, cannot help you there. They both have been fixed and chipped;Jawdrop

Also like the Festool stuff :) Recently picked up the shop vac and sander. Great stuff.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 58 40.3%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 34 23.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 4.9%
Back