any cold-water reefers on here?

Are you a cold water reefer?

  • yes

  • no

  • no, but im thinking about getting a cold water reef


Results are only viewable after voting.
There's a great community over on facebook I'm part of. I love cold water but it's the equipment (chiller) and the lack of livestock that holds it back. Someone just build an AIO nano cold water tank though, and someone on insta was showing the successful breeding of lumpfish in captivity. Those alone could help make it more mainstream.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new