Cold water invertebrates?

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Messages
20,633
Reaction score
34,651
Location
United Kingdom (England)
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, what are some cold water invertebrates? I do far have:
- Acorn barnacles,
- Caprellid amphipods,
- Phoronis spp.
On the list, are there any more that could be added? I don’t have a cold water tank at the moment but after seeing photos of them, it really got me thinking on what could I do for a cold water reef at 55-60F
 
Not sure where to buy them. I see cold water stuff available from time to time. I was considering doing a cold water tank a while back. This is a good article if you’re considering it. Sorry I don’t have anything to add to your list. Hopefully this article helps though.

https://be.chewy.com/8-tips-for-creating-a-coldwater-marine-tank/
 
Not sure where to buy them. I see cold water stuff available from time to time. I was considering doing a cold water tank a while back. This is a good article if you’re considering it. Sorry I don’t have anything to add to your list. Hopefully this article helps though.

https://be.chewy.com/8-tips-for-creating-a-coldwater-marine-tank/
I mentioned this earlier, but here it is again:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/a...stock-sources-please-give-suggestions.850954/
I hope this helps :D!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new