Any computer geniuses out there? I have photobucket question

  • Thread starter Thread starter cracker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2014
Messages
7,163
Reaction score
16,191
Location
north east Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have many years of pics at photobucket. Is there any way I could get those pics into my Pc or better a memory stick? Thanks
 
Can't you right click them and save them.?
I think they won't be three original quality though.

Edit: I see what you might mean. I use my phone.
Haven't used the desktop version of photo bucket in years. It's probably easier to download them to your phone and then transfer them to your stick vida a desktop.
 
Last edited:
exactly ! also somebody on another forum said he couldn't open photo bucket. I haven't checked it out. Thanks ! I haven't used it either, I just want all the old pics in there. I'll check it out tonight.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new