New Beginnings!

Xiphias gladius

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
16
Location
Newport
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. After a move several years ago, and many months away working at sea, I’m ready for a new tank.
I am looking into the Cade Reef Mini S2/SM. The other spot I have to fit a tank, would fit a Red Sea Reefer 200 (42 gallons). I know the Cade quality, but I’m hesitant about the Red Sea. I have searched a lot of threads and am even more tossed up about it. My question is, does anyone have any experience with the new Gen 3 Reefer 200? Thank you all in advance, and I’m excited to finally have the time to get a new reef going.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome 😀 😀 !! Cade is obviously top of the line.....Red Sea tanks just make me nervous. I personally would use pretty much anything before Red Sea.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone. After a move several years ago, and many months away working at sea, I’m ready for a new tank.
I am looking into the Cade Reef Mini S2/SM. The other spot I have to fit a tank, would fit a Red Sea Reefer 200 (42 gallons). I know the Cade quality, but I’m hesitant about the Red Sea. I have searched a lot of threads and am even more tossed up about it. My question is, does anyone have any experience with the new Gen 3 Reefer 200? Thank you all in advance, and I’m excited to finally have the time to get a new reef going.
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome 😀 😀 !! Cade is obviously top of the line.....Red Sea tanks just make me nervous. I personally would use pretty much anything before Red Sea.
Thank you! I have a spot for the Cade nano, I wish they made a tank close to a 60 cube.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new