DarthSimon
Team R2R
View BadgesExcellence Award
Reef Tank 365
R2R App User
Moderator Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hospitality Award
My Tank Thread
- Joined
- May 29, 2017
- Messages
- 2,325
- Reaction score
- 3,548
All about saving money!!! I own a retail establishment.
Many of my suppliers have MAP pricing. I advertise certain prices on shelf. Face to face with a regular client is different story.
Bulk Reef Supply who seems to be the biggest in the industry probably has great relashiohips with these suppliers and wants to maintain that. If your looking to save money buy used.
Many of my suppliers have MAP pricing. I advertise certain prices on shelf. Face to face with a regular client is different story.
Bulk Reef Supply who seems to be the biggest in the industry probably has great relashiohips with these suppliers and wants to maintain that. If your looking to save money buy used.
