Any experience with Pro-Clear Freedom Flex Sumps?

Bhor217

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
298
Reaction score
512
Location
Chicago, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

I am looking to upgrade the sump in my 150G FOWLR tank. I am currently using an Eschopps wet-dry trickle filter to hold my sump, but would like more space.

Does anyone have any experience with Pro-Clear Freedom Flex Sumps? I would rather not break down my tank to fit the sump into my stand, and I have a divider on both the front and back of the stand.

I am very intrigued by this concept, but am worried about potential leaks, and would love feedback on anyone that has heard anything about them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new